Comparison of Differences Between Different Versions of Wuben L1
Jul 14, 2023
What makes the Wuben L1 an incredibly practical flashlight?
- Dual light sources: The main light of the Wuben L1 boasts an impressive beam distance of up to 350 meters, perfect for illuminating long distances. Meanwhile, the auxiliary light covers a range of approximately 100 meters, ideal for close-range lighting.
- 180° rotating head: The Wuben L1 allows for the rotation and interchanging of the main and auxiliary lights. When you need to illuminate your immediate surroundings, you can position the auxiliary light to the top. Conversely, when you require an extended reach, you can adjust the main light to the top.
- IP68 waterproof rating: With an IP68 waterproof rating, the Wuben L1 is designed to withstand water immersion up to a certain depth, ensuring its functionality even in wet conditions.
- Replaceable batteries: The Wuben L1 facilitates easy battery replacement, ensuring uninterrupted usage and convenience.
- As a portable power bank: An added advantage of the Wuben L1 is its ability to charge your smartphone or other devices, making it a versatile tool for emergencies or when power sources are limited.
- Magnetic tailcap: Equipped with a magnetic tailcap, the Wuben L1 allows for hands-free operation and convenient attachment to metal surfaces.
- Lock with Ease: To ensure against unintended triggering, effortlessly rotate the back cover of the Wuben L1 to secure it in position.
"Wuben L1 Limited-time discount: WB15"
Wuben L1 Dual Light Sources Flashlight features
(L × D)
|Weight||Waterproof level||Impact resistance|
|128.2mm × 28mm
(5.04in × 1.10in)
|170g | 5.99oz
(2 meters underwater for 1 hour)
The Wuben L1(Main Light) is equipped with the Luminus SST-40-W LED, allowing for a beam distance of up to 350 meters, making it highly suitable for long-range illumination. Additionally, it features an auxiliary light with a beam distance of approximately 100 meters, perfect for close-range lighting. When set to several hundred lumens, it offers a continuous usage of 5-6 hours, making it an extremely practical tool. The Wuben L1 is versatile and well-suited for a wide range of applications, including outdoor sports, repair scenarios, and nighttime illumination. It is an excellent choice for users seeking a flashlight that is both highly functional and cost-effective.
Wuben L1 Main Light: Luminus SST-40-W
|Main Light||Mode||Output(lm)||Runtime||Beam distance||Beam intensity|
|Luminus SST-40-W||Turbo||2000~320 lm||30s~7Hours||350 M||30625 cd|
The Wuben L1 is a dual light sources flashlight that comes in two versions, each featuring an auxiliary light. One version is equipped with an OSRAM P9 LED, which boasts a Color Rendering Index (CRI) greater than 70. The other version utilizes a NICHIA 519A LED, offering a CRI greater than 90. The NICHIA 519A LED produces light that closely resembles sunlight (considered the standard light source), enabling a more accurate representation of colors for people or objects. For example, when engaging in outdoor activities like mountain climbing, if you desire to capture more authentic photographs, you can employ the auxiliary light to assist your photography and maximize the faithful depiction of the scene's true colors.
Wuben L1 Auxiliary Light: OSRAM P9 VS NICHIA 519A
|Mode||Output(lm)||Runtime||Beam distance||Beam intensity|
|OSRAM P9(CRI>70)||High||1000~380 lm||30s~6.5Hours||104 M||2720 cd|
|NICHIA 519A(CRI>90)||High||600~380 lm||30s~60Hours||102 M||2600 cd|
CRI stands for Color Rendering Index. It is a measure of how accurately a light source renders the colors of objects. The CRI is measured on a scale of 0 to 100, with 100 being the highest possible score. A CRI of 80 or higher is considered to be good, while a CRI of 90 or higher is considered to be excellent.
What is CRI and why is it important?
The CRI is calculated by measuring how well a light source renders eight reference colors, including red, orange, yellow, green, blue, cyan, magenta, and white. The higher the CRI, the more accurately the light source will render these colors.
The CRI is an important factor to consider when choosing a light source for any application where the accurate rendering of colors is important. For example, if you are choosing a light source for a home or office where you will be doing color-sensitive work, such as art or photography, you will want to choose a light source with a high CRI. However, it is important to note that CRI is not the only consideration when choosing a light source. Other factors, such as the light source's brightness, emission spectrum, and light quality, should also be considered.
Here are some of the benefits of using a light source with a high CRI:
- More accurate color rendering
- Better color perception
- Improved mood
In conclusion, the Wuben L1 is a versatile and practical flashlight that is ideal for a variety of uses. Whether you need a flashlight for everyday carry, outdoor activities, or emergencies, the Wuben L1 is a great option.