If you’re checking this article, it means that there may be some problems with the flashlight you purchased. First of all, on behalf of all the staff of WUBEN, I would like to say sorry to you for the unpleasant experience, and I hope the following steps will help you to find a solution to solve the problem.
Check the insulation plate
If your flashlight is used for the first time, please check if the insulation plate of the flashlight is removed. The newly purchased flashlight will have insulation plate inside to ensure safety during transportation. Please remove the insulation plate before using.
Check the battery
If your flashlight is unable to light up, low brightness, or can’t be switched due to low brightness. Please check if the battery reversed, if the battery is charged and if it is the original battery. Non-original battery may be due to voltage and other reasons caused by the flashlight is unable to light up or low brightness or even can’t be switched. It is recommended to replace the original battery.
Check the charging device
If your flashlight battery is unable to charge, please make sure if the charging device matches the flashlight and if it is damaged. The voltage and current mismatch between the charger and the flashlight battery may cause the flashlight to fail to charge.
Check the thread position
If your flashlight is dim or not light up, please make sure the assembly parts of flashlight is tightened and doesn’t loosen. If not, please try again after tightening.
Check the tail cover switch
First, please unscrew the tailcap to expose the negative electrode of the battery, then connect the negative electrode of the battery and the exposed unoxidized part of the flashlight barrel beside the battery with a metal strip like scissors or tweezers. Check whether it is lit or not.
Please unscrew the bottom cover of the flashlight tailcap, you can see that there is a switch pressure ring in the outer ring of the switch spring after opening. Then check if the switch pressure ring is loose, if it is loose, please tighten the pressure ring with tweezers or scissors to ensure that the switch pressure ring is firmly pressed on the switch and no looseness occurs.
Check the welding position
If you unscrew the tail and connect the negative electrode of the battery and the flashlight with exposed metal parts such as scissors or tweezers, the flashlight still does not turn on, it may be a welding problem at the connection between the circuit compartment and the circuit board. Please check whether there is open welding or false welding at the welding position. If there is any, please try again after welding again.
If the above troubleshooting and operation have not resolved your problem, please allow us to apologize again, the warranty policy of WUBEN product is available for you.
WUBEN’s product warranty policy:
1. 15 days replacement: Within 15 days from the date of purchase, if the product has quality problems, customers can request free replacement.
2. 1 year warranty: Within 1 year from the date of purchase, if the product has quality problems, WUBEN will offer free repair.
3. 5 years warranty: Within 5 years from the date of purchase, if the product(accessories excluded) has quality problems, WUBEN will offer free repair for WUBEN registered customers.
4. Battery warranty: WUBEN offers a 1-year warranty for the rechargeable batteries but other included accessories are not covered by the warranty.
5. Lifetime maintenance: From the date of purchase, if the product has problem after 5 years, WUBEN will offer paid repair for WUBEN registered customers.
6. If proof of purchase cannot be provided, it will be counted on the date of manufacture.
7. If there is any dispute, the two parties will coordinate to slove.
Please contact our customer service, we will try our best to solve your problem with more professional staff and services.